We choose to walk a little lighter in all that we do.
We design our swimwear in a safe and harmonious environment, locally and we produce in limited numbers. We use dead-stock fabric we sourced around the world to make the swimwear.
We send our suits in 100% recycled and recyclable wrapping paper and paper logo stickers, recyclable tags. No plastic bags. Our postage satchels are 100% recycled.
We use non-toxic, environmentally friendly cleaning products in our HQ wherever possible.
IN YOUR HANDS
There are simple steps to increasing the lifespan of your swimsuit or bikini:
1. Handwash or spotwash using mild, eco-friendly detergent.
2. Use liquid detergent instead of powder (less friction, less shedding).
3. Rinse throughly in cold water after use.
4. Avoid suntan lotions and rough surfaces.
5. Do not iron. Do not wear you re effect swimwear in Spa and heated pools.